Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
CGEIT recognizes a range of professionals for their knowledge and application of enterprise IT governance principles and practices. CGEIT provides you the credibility to discuss critical issues around governance and strategic alignment based on your recognized skills, knowledge and business experience.
Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
CRISC (pronounced “see-risk”) is the only certification that positions IT professionals for future career growth by linking IT risk management to enterprise risk management, and positioning them to become strategic partners to the business.
Additional Exam Information:
· Registration for these exams is done online. Click here to be re-directed to the registration page.
· Study materials for the exams may be purchased directly from the ISACA bookstore.
· ISACA SA Chapter does neither process exam registration nor do we sell study materials.
· CISA Exam Candidates may consider registering for the CISA Online Review Course. Enter the reference code ISACA130 and you will receive an extended subscription (30 days extra in addition to the normal subscription period).
· ISACA SA Chapter supports exam candidates wherever possible. Should you require any additional assistance or information, please contact the ISACA SA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for ISACA Certification Holders:
Maintain Your Certification: After obtaining CISA, CISM, CGEIT or CRISC certifications, credential holders have an incentive to maintain these distinguished titles. For more information, please click here.
How to Report and Earn CPE: ISACA certified members have numerous options in order to obtain their continuing professional education credits. Several of these choices along with specific instructions are listed here.
Any Questions? For additional information or assistance, please contact the ISACA SA Office at email@example.com or the ISACA Certification Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.